Monday 30 March 2015

About Me

I started writing this blog  as a part of my project to graduate as a Mass Communication student. While my classmates thought of writing about food, travel and other respective themes, I felt that I should focus on something different and I did it.

To speak about why I took up this theme, Talent and Dreams are just not enough. I felt recognising someone's Potential, Dedication, Passion, and Hard work to keep their dreams and talent alive is very much necessary. 

I have decided to continue writing for this blog as I come across people who are worth to be recognised.

I also encourage my blog followers and readers to refer people who are worth writing.

I wish to Thank all the readers and followers for sparing your time for my blog. THANK YOU!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment